November 19, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Click here if you
need magnetic signs for vans

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company or
video producers in Milton Keynes

Geoff Fowler - Artist

Author Topic: 101 cards to own before you die  (Read 52532 times)

Mariner tony

Re: 101 cards to own before you die
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2015, 07:35:14 PM »
There are two of these football action sets out there identified by the spacing on the back. As you say Mick, Barratt/Bassett were prolific during this period. Most can be purchased reasonably easily and reasonably priced. However one or two are quite difficult sets to complete.

Newboy needs an opal jar

« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2015, 09:53:42 PM »
Hi,as my user name implies,I am indeed new to all of this.the 101 cards subject caught my eye.I would like to choose card no.25 Olympic greats,the great johnny Weissmuller.several reasons why include,when I was 9 or 10 these were the first tea cards to get me interested in collecting.another reason he was Tarzan(how cool)and I loved the films.finaly I used to play waterpolo around that time and any swimmer was a hero of mine.back to the actual card,black back or blue back and I choose blue so more people are likely to have/see it.I think the whole set is 2.that's me and thankyou for your time."newboy needs an opal jar"

Newboy needs an opal jar

« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2015, 10:08:40 PM »
Hi,as my user name implies,I am indeed new to all of this.the 101 cards subject caught my eye.I would like to choose card no.25 Olympic greats,the great johnny Weissmuller.several reasons why include,when I was 9 or 10 these were the first tea cards to get me interested in collecting.another reason he was Tarzan(how cool)and I loved the films.finaly I used to play waterpolo around that time and any swimmer was a hero of mine.back to the actual card,black back or blue back and I choose blue so more people are likely to have/see it.I think the whole set is 2.that's me and thankyou for your time."newboy needs an opal jar"

Mariner tony

« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2015, 10:48:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum Newboy.

Who's online

23 Guests, 0 Users